We were founded on research and development innovation with composite fabrication processes and revolutionized the composites industry with the invention of SCRIMP, Seemann Composites Resin Infusion Molding Process. Patented 32 years ago, SCRIMP continues to be the manufacturing approach for a myriad of customer focused products developed by our team. Today, Seemann Composites is a world leader in composites manufacturing and providing state of the art composite solutions and technologies.
- 1950s - Fiberglass Boat Building
- 1970s - C-Flex Patents
- 1987 - Seemann Composites, Inc.
- 1990 - SCRIMP Patented
- 2000 - State of the Art Production Facility Opened
- 2008, 2011, 2014, 2016 - Facility Expansions
- 2018 - Materials Sciences Corporation Acquired
- 2020 - AS9100 Certification